Sunday, April 17, 2011

Back from Australia, off to Europa!

I recently got back from 2 weeks in Australia/New Zealand with Streetlight Manifesto. Wow! It was my first time there, and basically it's just as amazing as everyone says. Special thanks to Ben Neilson (tour manager) and Adrian Spinks (merch-man) for showing us a great time.

I finally moved to Brooklyn (Park Slope) from Jersey City right before we left for Australia, so I've spent the past week unpacking in between my gigs. Now it's time to pack again, this time for Europe!

Streetlight will be playing the main stage at Groezrock, a HUGE Punk/Rock festival (over 32,000 people) in Meerhout, Belgium. To make the trip a little more exciting, we're also stopping in Moscow and Athens! I'm so lucky to get to see these places, even if it's just for a day or two.

Finally, I'm going to New Orleans to play Jazzfest! I'll be gigging in town with James Andrews (Trombone Shorty's older brother), The Pimps Of Joytime, and Brother Joscephus (so far). Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment